Over thirty years of service
CCT has over 33 years experience providing energy related services and products to a wide variety of industries and businesses. Read ABOUT CCT
Intelligent Power Manager (IPM) By integrating the bundled IPM software, you can monitor and manage your network power devices. IPM enables you to:
• Remotely monitor and manage multiple devices across your network from a single interface; this can be integrated into an existing virtualization platform, such as VMware, Microsoft or Citrix
• Suspend non-critical virtual machines, consolidate critical virtual machines and shut down unused servers to extend battery runtime
• Set server power consumption limits for extended battery runtime with UCS management software
VPM helps you monitor rack PDUs, supply predefined and custom reports, initiate mass firmware and configuration commands and deliver a visual layout of your data center, making it simple to stay in-tune with trends and identify and resolve any issues.
The comprehensive reporting software saves you time, allowing you to stay on top of power management while focusing on the bigger picture – running your data center.
Rack PDU management
Up-to-the-minute statistics and reporting provides a quick way to identify potential issues, allowing you to react and take corrective action.
Easy-to-deploy User-friendly setup streamlines the deployment process relieving common pain points with software installation.
• Auto discover Eaton Managed, Metered Input and Metered Outlet rack PDUs
• Initiate mass firmware and configuration commands
• Maintain your mixed environment – vendor agnostic* Simplify day-to-day monitoring Time-saving features ease your daily pow er management workload, allowing you to perform quick status checks and move on to other work priorities.
• View trends from the easy-to-access dashboard
• Identify equipment health status within a visual layout of your data center
• Supply predefined and custom reports, both scheduled and on-demand
• Maintain business continuity Robust capabilities and real-time monitoring help ensure continuous power is supplied to your critical equipment
• Avoid crashes due to PDU overloads
• Instill system confidence with failover and capacity simulation
• Track U space and weight capacity
• Excel import of IT assets and auto discovery of Eaton PDUs
• Protect the business continuity with failover assurance Rack PDU monitoring VPM key
• Real-time reporting to help with billing, PUE and capacity planning
•Increased awareness with reports, trends and dashboards
• Customizable user access (multitenancy)
• Control of rack PDU outlets
• Customer billing/chargeback reports
• View into plug and power capacity, as well as power events
• Ability to load balance the phases and set thresholds for over/under to trigger an alarm
• Predefined trend charts for anomaly identification and analysis Rackbuilder tool Floor layout builder
• Easily monitor your entire data center with the visual display of your floor layout.
• Visually see anomalies on the data center floor
• Health status lights (green, yellow, red)
• Subdivide, group rows and areas of the data center for customized reporting
• Simple to set up via photo import
• Control outlets to turn on, off and reboot hung equipment Rack builder View the status and equipment in each rack, and safely and effectively deploy new equipment, ensuring each rack is optimized and balanced.
Questions or problems?
Please contact Tim or Chris O'Connell
We're here to answer your questions or provide solutions to improve your systems